To maintain the fine condition of the spa cover or hot tub covers
please observe the following:
- Although the cover has been treated with ultra-violet inhibitors to
prevent fading, the use of a protective treatment will help prolong the
spa cover or hot tub covers life. We recommend 303 Aerospace
- Keep the cover free of abrasive dirt and dust by cleaning frequently
with a mild soap and water wash.
- Keep water and snow swept off the hot tub cover. A buildup of snow
or puddles of water could bow the cover.
- Stand the cover on end occasionally to drain excess moisture from
it. The foam core has been wrapped and heat-sealed in plastic film to
retard absorption of water but this will help to prevent absorption of
- The use of a floating cover with
your spa cover will help to prevent water absorption into the foam and
increase the overall insulation value.
- Do not hang, lift, or yank the cover by the tabs.
- Do not over-chlorinate the water since excessive chemicals are harsh
on the materials. Do not splash chemicals on the spa cover.
- Do not walk, jump, or play on the hot tub covers.